- What are the various delivery options offered by pharmacyoutlet.co.uk?
Royal Mail post ranging from 1st Class post to Tracked Post (24hr or 48hr)
- Are there any extra delivery charges?
If your order is £40.00 or more, we are proud to offer you FREE standard delivery. Delivery time for your First Class is normally the next working day including Saturdays as long as the order is placed before 4:00pm
If your order is less than £40.00, our charges are as follows:
Royal Mail 48 Royal Mail 24
(3-5 working days)
Next Day Delivery
(Order before 4pm)
(upon receipt of your prescription)
FREE N/A General orders £3.95 £6.95 Private Prescription
(upon receipt of your prescription)
Please take note that Royal Mail 24 delivery is delivered next day (depedning on your location - but this is not a guranteed service and is subejct to stock availability).
Royal Mail 48 Delivery is normally delivered in 48 hours from dispatch, inclusive of Saturdays.
How long does it take to deliver any order?
PharmacyOutlet.co.uk knows how important it is to get your order quickly. We aim to dispatch your order within 1 to 2 working days after pushing the “process order” button. Your order is likely to be processed the same day of ordering! Once your order is packed, it is delivered using Royal Mail – who will deliver it straight to your doorstep of the chosen address
- Can a delivery address be changed after the order has been placed? How?
Delivery of the goods is done in accordance with the delivery address provided by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative. Sometimes, complete orders may be delivered in one or more packages
- How can I track my orders?
You can check the status of your order by logging to your pharmacyoutlet.co.uk account that you must set up register to make any purchase.
Once you have logged in to your account, click on ‘View my Orders’ where you can following status:
- Order received: Orders successfully received by pharmacyoutlet.co.uk
- Order being processed: Orders which are being processed at the warehouse
- Order cancelled: Orders cancelled owing to any outstanding issues.
- Order dispatched / Track Parcel: Orders delivered from the warehouse and out for delivery
- Order part-dispatched: Partial orders dispatched from the warehouse
- What happens if I am not available to receive the product during delivery?
All packages sent via next day delivery services will require a signature at the point of delivery. In any case, you can contact our Customer Care team on 03333 222400 or mail us at email@example.com
- Do you ship products out of UK?
Please email us your requirements - Please note medication can only be delivered within the UK.
- What happens if no order invoice is received at the time of delivery?
The confirmation mail at time of ordering online includes, order number, items and cost. The same mail can be used as an invoice copy, further if you don’t receive any confirmation or invoice with parcel please contact our customer care
- What if I do not receive my order post provided delivery date?
We strive to ensure out delivery targets are met but sadly, in some cases if we fail to do so, we are unable to accept liability of any out of pocket expenses incurred for failed or delayed orders. You are still entitled to full statutory rights
- What happens if only a part of the total order is delivered?
Depending on the location, contents and weight of your order, we may use a combination of couriers to deliver your order safely, e.g. it’s required that aerosols are delivered via a road-based courier. You will not be charged additional delivery fees if this occurs.
- The goods will be delivered in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may be delivered in one or more packages.
- We are completely under no liability for any kind of delay or failure to deliver products within estimated time scales caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. However, in accordance with the Customer Contrast Regulations, all orders are fulfilled within a maximum of 30 days or else full refund of the order placed will be issued
- Can I opt for next day delivery?
Yes we do offer a Next day delivery service
- What happens if the delivery address is correct, but is not being accepted?
In such case, we mean that we do not ship to the address provided. If you are sure about the address and after going through our delivery information, you think we deliver to your place but still address in not being accepted, contact our customer care team
- Are products delivered on all days of the week? Even on public holidays?
All the delivery options exclude Bank and other public holidays
- Is the product packed properly before delivery to secure unwanted damages?
Your ordered product is delivered with complete care and package to reach you safely
- What happens if the product is lost in transit?
If you fail to receive or track your order, please wait for maximum 15 days from dispatch before contacting us