Returns and Delivery issue policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the Website, via the telephone or by postal order.
2. Unwanted products may be returned for a refund, please return them in their original condition, unopened and in the original packaging, with all tamper-resistant seals and any cellophane intact.
3. Unwanted items should be returned with your order number AND reason for return to:
40 London Road
4. If a product is returned that is not in its original condition, unopened and in the original packaging, with all tamper-resistant seals and any cellophane intact then we will not be able to process a refund or replacement for the item for hygiene reasons and it will be returned to you with the redelivery charge being paid by yourself.
5. Refunds for unwanted items will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
6. Postage and other returns costs are the customer’s responsibility except in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied products.
7. For all returns we strongly recommend that you package items securely and retain your receipt from the Post Office until you have received credit for your return.
8. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
9. Refunds will be made back on to the original method of payment.
10. When returning goods where you have received a discount or special offer, that offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly.
11. Any damaged orders, missing products or order related issues must be reported to our Customer Service Team (see section 14) within 7 days of delivery of the order. Any claims made outside of the time frame will not be accepted.
12. We do our best to package items securely, in the unlikely your products arrive damaged, please retain the damaged items as we will require evidence of the damage that has occurred and may require them to be returned. Please contact our Customer Service Team within 7 days of receipt of the order and they will advise our free returns procedure for damaged items.
13. All orders dispatched from our warehouse are recorded on video and every item on the order is scanned prior to being packaged to prevent errors. In the unlikely event you receive your order with a part missing or an incorrect product please contact our Customer Service Team within 7 days of delivery who will then review the video footage and investigate the error and contact you with a suitable resolution.
14. If a product you receive has a mechanical fault please contact our Customer Service Team within 30 days of receipt of the order and they will advise our free returns procedure for a replacement to be sent to you.
15. If a purchased product develops a mechanical fault during normal use within 6 months of purchase please contact our Customer Service Team (see section 14) and they will advise you on our free returns procedure for a replacement to be sent to you. Due to the nature of Make-up and Skincare products we can only accept returns of a product considered to be faulty within 30 days of purchase.
16. We are unable to accept any returns of fragrances that you believe do not smell correctly. If you receive a fragrance that you believe does not smell correctly please contact our Customer Service Team and they may be able to get you in contact with the brand who should be able to resolve the issue directly with you.
17. We aim to process all returns within 5 days of receipt, if a refund is issued this should then clear back on to the original method of payment within 5 working days.
18. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when products are incorrectly supplied or faulty. In the unlikely event this occurs please contact our Customer Service Team and they will advise you of our free returns procedure.