1. These terms may be varied at any time.
2. The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are dispatched by us to you, from the UK, and you acknowledge and agree to be responsible for complying with any restrictions around the receipt and use by you of the products.
3. To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
4. Pharmacentric Ltd has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Pharmacentric Ltd disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site.
5. Pharmacentric Ltd and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Pharmacentric Ltd, its directors or employees.
6. All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have or suspect, you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
7. Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and Pharmacentric Ltd has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
8. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. All products we sell are genuine and supplied by the brand owners, manufacturers or authorised UK distributors.
2. We take every care to ensure that the product images, description and specification of each product listed on the Website are accurate. However, although the colours in images on Website are a close representation a slight difference may occur in the actual product you receive. We always recommend trying the products that we sell in store before purchasing online.
3. By submitting an order to us through our Website, you confirm that you are the person referred to in your billing details and all of your details are valid and correct.
4. When an order is placed using a credit/debit card for payment, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. This remains a pre-authorisation until the products are dispatched when we take payment for the dispatched products. We only settle payment for products that we dispatch, and we have found that some card companies may show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries, please be assured that we only charge your card for the products that we dispatch any “duplicate” charge will only be temporary and will shortly disappear.
5. Please note that some brands limit purchases to a maximum of 6 units of the same reference per order (Avene, Vichy & La Roche Posay)
Acceptance of an order
1. You can place an order in one of three ways, either online, over the telephone through our customer service department or via postal order (cheque).
2. If an item you order is out of stock we will order the product and dispatch to you ASAP as soon as the item is received from our suppliers.
3. If an item is out of stock and we are informed that the supplier has since discontinued the item, we will contact you to inform you of this and let you know if any replacement products are available.
4. Non-acceptance of an order may be the result of one of the following reasons
· Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
· The identification of a pricing or product listing error.
· Failure to meet the eligibility to order set out in the Terms and Conditions.
1. Shortly after you place an order through the Website, an order confirmation email will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order.
2. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between Pharmacentric Ltd and Yourself will take place once your order has been dispatched, unless your order has been cancelled in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
1. A member of our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you place an order, advise you on our range of products or help you with any query you may have in relation to our products or order you have placed.
2. When placing an order over the telephone, you will be provided an order number as a confirmation of your order. Please note your order is not accepted until it has been dispatched, unless your order has been cancelled in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
3. If you have an existing account please inform the member of our Customer Service Team before placing your order
4. If you require an email confirmation of your order please provide a valid email address when placing your order over the telephone.
Telephone calls may be recorded for security, service monitoring and training purposes.
1. Orders will be confirmed on receipt of the complete payment and an email confirmation will be sent if an email address is provided in the postal order form.
2. Orders will only be accepted once payment has cleared into our bank account, depending on the method this can take up to 30 days from receipt of the postal order form.
Once the order has been accepted it will be dispatched within 2 working days providing the items ordered are in stock.
3. By placing an order with us online, by telephone or by postal order and providing an email address you agree that an account will be created for you and as such you agree to receiving emails in relation to your order (order confirmation, order update and shipping confirmation emails), emails relating to past purchase and our newsletters. Should you not wish to receive any of these you can opt out in the account page online or by informing by email: email@example.com
Order cancellation and amendments
1. If you wish to cancel your order please contact our Customer Service Team immediately
2. It may not always be possible to cancel your order before dispatch, but we will always endeavour to cancel if the item has not been dispatched
3. If your order has already been dispatched please return the parcel to us within 30 days of purchase to the following address:
40 London Road
Make sure you enclose your order number and reason for return in the parcel. Further details regarding returns are set out in our returns policy below
4. In order to change the details of your order, you must notify us within 30 minutes of your order being placed. Please have the order number to hand, after this time we may not be able to amend your order.
5. If the incorrect details are provided on an order before it is processed we are unable to process any claims for non-delivery of the order.
6. If you wish to cancel your prescription order, you should contact our Customer Services team on 03333 222 400 before we receive your prescription. Once we receive the prescription we will have begun the service at your request and under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have no rights to cancel the order once begun.
Returns and Delivery issue policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the Website, via the telephone or by postal order.
2. Unwanted products may be returned for a refund, please return them in their original condition, unopened and in the original packaging, with all tamper-resistant seals and any cellophane intact.
3. Unwanted items should be returned with your order number and reason for return to:
40 London Road
4. If a product is returned that is not in its original condition, unopened and in the original packaging, with all tamper-resistant seals and any cellophane intact then we will not be able to process a refund or replacement for the item for hygiene reasons and it will be returned to you with the redelivery charge being paid by yourself.
5. Refunds for unwanted items will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
6. Postage and other returns costs are the customer’s responsibility except in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied products.
7. For all returns we strongly recommend that you package items securely and retain your receipt from the Post Office until you have received credit for your return.
8. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
9. Refunds will be made back on to the original method of payment.
10. When returning goods where you have received a discount or special offer, that offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly.
11. Any damaged orders, missing products or order related issues must be reported to our Customer Service Team (see section 14) within 7 days of delivery of the order. Any claims made outside of the time frame will not be accepted.
12. We do our best to package items securely, in the unlikely your products arrive damaged, please retain the damaged items as we will require evidence of the damage that has occurred and may require them to be returned. Please contact our Customer Service Team within 7 days of receipt of the order and they will advise our free returns procedure for damaged items.
13. All orders dispatched from our warehouse are recorded on video and every item on the order is scanned prior to being packaged to prevent errors. In the unlikely event you receive your order with a part missing or an incorrect product please contact our Customer Service Team within 7 days of delivery who will then review the video footage and investigate the error and contact you with a suitable resolution.
14. If a product you receive has a mechanical fault please contact our Customer Service Team within 30 days of receipt of the order and they will advise our free returns procedure for a replacement to be sent to you.
15. If a purchased product develops a mechanical fault during normal use within 6 months of purchase please contact our Customer Service Team (see section 14) and they will advise you on our free returns procedure for a replacement to be sent to you.
16. Due to the nature of Make-up and Skincare products we can only accept returns of a product considered to be faulty within 30 days of purchase.
17. We are unable to accept any returns of fragrances that you believe do not smell correctly. If you receive a fragrance that you believe does not smell correctly please contact our Customer Service Team and they may be able to get you in contact with the brand who should be able to resolve the issue directly with you.
18. We aim to process all returns within 5 days of receipt, if a refund is issued this should then clear back on to the original method of payment within 5 working days.
19. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when products are incorrectly supplied or faulty. In the unlikely event this occurs please contact our Customer Service Team and they will advise our free returns procedure.
1. We accept payment by the following credit and debit cards:
2. We also accept payment for postal orders via Cheque or postal order
3. If you choose to pay for a product using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account that is different to the chosen currency, the payment will still be taken in the chosen currency, the amount charged in your currency will be determined by your card issuer at the time of purchase. We take no responsibility for this amount or any other charges your card issuer may apply to the transaction.
4. We cannot guarantee the security of data you send us by email. As such please do not send us any card details for payment via email - we can if required finalise payment over the phone.
5. All cheques & postal orders must be in GBP and should be made payable to Pharmacyoutlet, any cheques & postal orders not made payable to Pharmacyoutlet will be returned and will not be cashed.
6. Postal orders with payment via cheques or postal orders will only be accepted once payment has cleared into our bank account, depending on the method this can take up to 30 days from receipt of the postal order form.
7. When an order is placed using credit/debit card for payment, we request a pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. This remains a pre-authorisation until the products are dispatched when we take payment for the dispatched products.
8. We only settle payment for products that we dispatch, and we have found that some card companies may show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries, please be assured that we only charge your card for the products that we dispatch any “duplicate” charge will only be temporary and will shortly disappear.
9. If items are out of stock when your order is placed you will only be charged for the items as they are dispatched, at the price stated when your order was placed. As such multiple payments may show on your account for one order.
10. Unless we are negligent or fraudulent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
1. Only one discount code can be applied per order.
1. All prices shown on the Website are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT, where applicable. Prices may change, and promotions may be withdrawn or altered at any time.
2. Although we do our utmost to ensure all prices shown on our Website are accurate, errors may occasionally occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. If we do not receive a response to our contact within seven days we may consider your order, in respect to the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
3. If items are out of stock when your order is placed you will be charged for the products as they are dispatched, at the price stated when your order was placed.
Product listings and stock levels
1. We take every care to ensure that the product images, description and specification of each product listed on the Website are accurate. However, there are occasions where a products packaging may be updated, and a brand has not informed us, in this case please contact our Customer Service Team to inform us of the error so that it can be resolved as soon as possible.
2. If we notice any errors in our product listing prior do dispatching your order we will do our utmost to contact you. If we do not receive a response to our contact within 7 days we may consider your order, in respect to the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
3. Although we do our utmost to ensure all prices shown on our Website are accurate, errors may occasionally occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. If we do not receive a response to our contact within 7 days we may consider your order, in respect to the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
4. All stock levels shown on the Website are from our warehouse, however on rare occasions there may be errors in the warehouse, on these occasions we will contact you to inform you of the issue and any delay that may occur.
5. If an order placed contains an out of stock item and then we are informed that the supplier has since discontinued the item, we will contact you to inform you of this and let you know if any replacement products are available.
Medication Orders (Prescription and P Medication)
1. We only deliver prescription medication within the UK or EU with a valid prescription from a UK or EU registered GP
2. Payment will usually be taken by Pharmacentric Ltd at the time that goods are dispatched (except for payments for special orders).
- Where a customer payment is subsequently rejected or returned for any reason, the customer will be responsible for providing prompt alternative means of payment.
- In the event of default, reasonable collection charges and/or solicitors' fees will be added to the customer's account.
3. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
4. All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
6. Please note that in an emergency, we may need to contact a healthcare professional, social services or the emergency services without your consent, even where you have declined any of our offers to contact your GP.
7. In addition the following Terms and Conditions apply to users of the NHS Prescription Service.
All NHS Prescription Services provided by Pharmacentric Ltd are provided on a "best endeavours" basis.
- Requests made electronically from this website will be forwarded to your doctor as soon as possible.
- Due to the range of third-party networks and innovative technology used for this transmission we are unable to guarantee a time of arrival of the request at your Doctor's surgery or absolutely guarantee that it will arrive at all.
- You are responsible for determining and checking if this request has been received.
Pharmacentric Ltd will endeavour to ensure that all Prescription Only Medicines (POM) prices are correct on the website. In some cases, the prices may vary due to manufacturer price increase, product availability and/or special order requirement.
In such cases Pharmacentric Ltd will contact you on receipt of the prescription to inform you of any price difference.
8. We are legally only able to dispense medicines for you when we have received either an electronic prescription which has been digitally signed by a prescribing doctor or alternatively a conventional paper prescription signed in writing by a prescribing doctor.
- Prescriptions are issued entirely at the discretion of the prescriber.
- Pharmacentric Ltd cannot guarantee that a request for a prescription made through the NHS Prescription Service will result in a prescription being issued by the prescriber.
9. We are not responsible for failure of third-party companies' inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within a particular time or date.
- You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines, but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfilment of Pharmacentric Ltd obligations in dispensing that prescription.
10. You are responsible for providing written evidence of current and valid exemption from payment or alternatively providing valid credit or debit card details which may be charged if you are not exempt from payment.
- We reserve the right to not deliver medicines to you if your exemption or payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. In such cases we will attempt to contact you in such instances to enable you to provide updated information to allow us to dispense the prescription.
11. If your prescription medicines appear to be damaged or if the delivery appears to be wrong, then please contact us on 03333 222 400. We will make every effort to replace any damaged products.
12. If you wish to cancel your order, you should contact our Customer Services team on 03333 222 400 before we receive your prescription. Once we receive the prescription we will have begun the service at your request and under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have no rights to cancel the order once begun.
Permission to View Your NHS Summary Care Record (only for customers requiring prescription medication)
Your Summary Care Record (SCR) contains information from your health records such as your current prescription details, allergies and any bad reactions to medication you have had in the past. It will also include your name, address, date of birth and your unique NHS Number to help identify you correctly.
In providing care to you, Pharmacentric Ltd would like to view your Summary Care Record to provide the best possible care for you from the most up to date information available. Whenever your record is accessed, the details will be recorded should you wish to question this at any point in the future. You can change this permission at any point just by contacting us.
You can opt-out of having an SCR altogether and you should contact your GP practice who will record this, if this is your preference.
For more information on the Summary Care Record, please visit www.digital.nhs.uk/summary-care-records/patients
Any delivery times and dates given are estimates and delays may occur.
For UK orders, due to Royal Mail restrictions, orders containing either; over 2 pressurised containers, over 4 fragrances (or other products containing alcohol) under 150ml, any fragrance (products containing alcohol) over 150ml or 4 nail varnishes will be dispatched using a road courier service, which may take longer to deliver.
Aerosols cannot be sent overseas, and Fragrances can only be sent within the UK and to certain destinations in Europe.
1. We may change the Website and correct or update information including product details on it or amend this Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
2. Except in relation to the description of products available to order from the Website, we do no guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the Website.
3. You may access and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use.
· Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices you may:
· Retrieve and display the content of the Website on a screen.
· Print copies of the content on the Website for your own personal use, as well storing the content in an electronic form.
You may not use the Website or its contents without prior written consent:
· For commercial purposes.
· For resale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the contents of the Website.
· To (or attempt to) disrupt or interfere with any network or Website connected to this Website.
· To (or attempt to) gain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
· For any purpose which is unlawful.
In addition, you may not, in relation to this Website, use any:
· Data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction tools.
· Framing techniques to embed or enclose any trademarks, logos, images, text layouts and formats used on the Websites.
· Meta tags, meta data or any other “hidden” text which uses our name or trademarks.
4. We do not guarantee that the Website, any functions of the Website or the server will operate without fault, interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects or compatible with any other software or material. The Website is provided “as is” and accessing the Website is entirely at your own risk.
5. This Website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this Website, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees. Except as set out in these Terms and Conditions and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods following acceptance of orders placed on our Website, neither we nor our employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use or misuse of the Website or customer services.
2. The Website may also include links to other external Websites (Third Party Site(s)). You acknowledge that we will not be responsible for the availability, content or services of such Third-Party Sites.
3. You agree to indemnify us and our employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
4. We may terminate your use of the Website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
1. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Any of the personal details you provide will only be used by Pharmacentric Ltd and our delivery partners to ensure that we delivery an excellent service to you, and to process and deliver your order in the most efficient way.
2. Communications by telephone may be recorded for the purposes of monitoring our customer service standards, training and for security purposes.
3. We may collect and process your information as follows:
o Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website for transactional, employment or any other purposes.
o Details of transactions you carry out through our site or when telephoning us and of the fulfilment of your orders.
o We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
o Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
How do we use your information?
1. Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used to:
· Process your order and communicate with you about the products you have ordered. Your details may be passed on to a third party for them to deliver products you have ordered and update you on the delivery status. We may retain your details for a reasonable period after you have completed the order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds etc.
· Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. We may retain your details for these purposes for a reasonable period and we may pass your details on to a third party to carry out these functions.
· Update and maintain your account with us.
· Recommend offers and products that may be of interest of you, where you have agreed to receive such communications.
· All information is stored on secure servers and can only be accessed by Pharmacentric Ltd employees.
· Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. Please note, if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you and may affect your visitor experience.
For further information on cookies and how to switch them off see www.allaboutcookies.org.
Post Purchase Reviews: when you buy goods and services from us we may follow it up with an enquiry about your experience of the product to help us gauge customer satisfaction. You are not obligated to leave reviews and ratings, but this facility would enable you to get your views of the product across should you wish to do so.
Cookies from External sites
External sites may also leave cookies to help track your journey. For example, if you have visited from a voucher code or cashback site, cookies enable you to claim an offer or cashback that was promised. We may pay third parties to advertise pharmacyoutlet.co.uk on their website or search engines, cookies allow them to track a click on their advert, so we can pay them accordingly. These cookies may remain on your computer for up to 60 days.
Disclosure of Information to third parties
1. As mentioned above, we may provide anonymous data by cookies, profiles and shopper preferences information to third parties who are affiliated with our site. We promise never to provide our customers' personal information to these third parties.
2. We never share or sell any customer information such as email addresses etc to any third-party company.
1. We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Whenever you provide any sensitive information to us (for example a credit card number), we will take all reasonable steps to protect it. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not used for marketing purposes.
2. We take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and any sensitive information that is provided to us.
· The Website uses software to provide high level SSL encryption technology on the secure pages on the Website.
· The Website is fully PCI-Certified. (https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/index.php)
· You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and personal information. Where we have provided (or where you have chosen) a password which enables access to your account and certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for the password and its security. We ask you not to share or distribute this password with anyone.
· Never send any sensitive information such as passwords or credit card information via email.
· Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information from loss, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot make absolute guarantees over the security of the information you provide over the internet and as such we cannot be held responsible for it.
The Website and Customer Service Team are controlled and operated in the UK. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order that is placed through the Website or via the telephone are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the Website or your use of customer services or any order you place through the Website or through Customer Services.
There are occasions where we may ask for additional information. We do this to be able to better understand your needs and provide additional services to our customers that may be of value. In addition, we may keep information regarding your communications with us such as emails and customer feedback.
Privacy laws and practice are constantly developing, and we aim to meet high standards. Our policies and procedures are, therefore, under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our security and privacy policies and suggest that you check this page periodically to review our latest policies.
Updating and Correcting Information
You may update or correct your personal information online in the Your Account section ponce logged in, or by contacting us in writing or by email. Please include your name, address and/or email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes. If you are providing updates or corrections about another person, we may require you to provide us with proof that you are authorised to provide that information to us.
Your Rights to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. The same right applies to any other person whose personal information you provide to us. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request made.
The current fee is £10.00.
Pharmacy Outlet - Building a path to better health
We are a Registered UK Pharmacy based in Camberley, Surrey. As a local pharmacy based in the community, we have a great experience and regular interaction with our customers and patients. This helps us to understand the needs of our customers better. We believe in providing the same level of service online that you would expect in your local pharmacy. We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us.
Registered Pharmacy Premises
PharmacyOutlet is owned and run by Pharmacentric Ltd.
We operate from a registered pharmacy premises at 40 London Road, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey GU17 9AA
Our Pharmacy premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC): Registration Number: 1036416
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Mr Hitesh Dodhia – BSc. (Hons) MBA,
GPhC Registration Number: 2041798
Pharmacentric Ltd (Company Number 5964690) was incorporated in the UK in 2006 and is registered at 64 High Street, Elthorne Gate, Pinner, Middlesex, England, HA5 5QA.