Clearblue Pack Of 20 Refill Fertility Tests & 4 Pregnancy Tests
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- 20 Fertility Tests and four pregnancy tests to be used with an advanced Clearblue Fertility Monitor (not included)
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor refill test pack contains 20 fertility tests and 4 pregnancy tests, individually wrapped.
The pregnancy tests can only be used with the Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor. The majority of women will need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks. Monitor sold separately. Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89%1. It's designed to identify all your fertile days, typically up to 6, which is more than traditional ovulation predictor kits that detect LH only.
- 20 fertility tests and 4 pregnancy tests to be used with a Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor (not included)
- Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89%*
- Tracks 2 key fertility hormones – designed to detect all your fertile days
- The only monitor you can also use to test for pregnancy
- The most advanced fertility monitor, validated by ultrasound (Clearblue ovulation assay showed 97% agreement with ultrasound observed ovulation. Behre HM., et al. Human Reproduction (2000) 15: 2478-82)
- Easy to use touch screen display with personalised 6-cycle summary chart
- 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge and over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day your period is due
- Discreet, feminine design monitor (monitor sold separately)
How to use
Fertility Tests: for Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor and Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Pregnancy Tests: Only for Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor. Monitors sold separately. Most women will need 10 Fertility Tests each cycle. If you have long or irregular cycles you may need 20 Tests.
Hazards and Cautions
These tests can only be used with the Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor. The result of the tests can only be read on the monitor and cannot be worked out by any lines you might see on the test. Please read instructions and those supplied with the Monitor before testing. Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor must not be used as a method of contraception. Store in a dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. For home use. Not for internal use. Clearblue is a trademark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright © 2017 SPD. All rights reserved.