HealthAid Biotin 800mcg 30's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins
Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
Helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level
Biotin is a member of the B-vitamins that is used by the body for the production of various enzymes which helps body metabolise fats and proteins. It plays a special role in helping the body to use glucose (its main fuel) and promote healthy nails and hair.
What Are Biotin 800µg Tablet For?
- Required for various metabolic processes in the body
- It functions in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and also in the breakdown of protein
- It may help maintain normal blood sugar level.
- Helps maintain healthy hair and nails
- Assists the body to deal with stress efficiently
- Supports the maintenance of optimum energy levels
Who Are Biotin 800µg tablet For?
- Those who need to increase their energy level
- People under stress to help the mind and body cope better
- Those who consume large amounts of alcohol
- People suffering with hair loss or hair related problems
When Should I take Biotin 800µg Tablets?
Biotin 800µg Tablet is best to be taken in times of additional stress, for increased energy and hair loss.
Recommended Daily Intake of Biotin 800µg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet