HealthAid Brewers Yeast 240's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Provides a rich source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Helps maintain a healthy nervous and digestive system
Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets contain Brewers Yeast, which is a natural source of B Group vitamins and contains a range of amino acids, minerals and trace elements. With its wide spectrum of nutrients, it helps sustain energy levels in the body and maintains general health and wellbeing.
What Are Brewers Yeast Tablets For?
- Natural source of nutrients providing B vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements
- Supports the release of energy from carbohydrates.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and digestive tract.
- Niacin and Vitamin B6 present in the yeast, which work together to produce the brain chemical serotonin.
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight
- Maintains healthy digestive system
When Should I Take Brewers Yeast?
Brewers Yeast Tablets can be taken in times of sleeplessness and fatigue as well as if suffering from diarrhoea as well as helping those with blood sugar problems
Recommended Daily Intake of Brewers Yeast:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, six to eight tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Gluten, Corn, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet