HealthAid Calcium Complete 800mg 120's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Maintains strong bones and healthy teeth
Provides premenstrual syndrome support
Helps maintain a healthy heart
HealthAid Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets contain Calcium, which is one of the most important minerals in the body. It helps maintain strong bones and healthy teeth. Also helps metabolise the body’s iron and other minerals. Calcium plays an important role in the control of the nervous system, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs. HealthAid Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets from HealthAid are specially formulated with added vitamin D for optimum absorption. They contains Inulin, a Fructose Oligosaccharide (FOS) which helps maintain optimum gut health, offers a great taste and is tooth friendly.
What Are Calcium 800mg Tablets For?
- Calcium, the most abundant mineral in the human body, has several important functions
- May help support structure and health of bone and teeth
- May help maintain muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion
- May help in secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system
- May help in most vital body processes and maintain their efficient functionality
- During pregnancy and breast feeding, calcium requirement is higher
When Should I Take Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets?
Calcium 800mg Tablets can be taken to improve general bone health and to help those who are more susceptible to poor bone health related issues, such as women approaching the menopause or the elderly who are more prone to broken bones.
Recommended Daily Intake of Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily, preferably in the morning. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet