HealthAid Ester C 1000mg Plus (Citrus Bioflavonoids,Acerola,Rosehip,Rutin,Quercetin) 30's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Ester C is an advanced ‘body-ready’ form of vitamin C that is easily digested and quickly absorbed by the body
Vital to immune function and plays an important role in the formation of collagen – the protein of connective tissue, cartilage and tendons
Ester C 1000mg Plus (Calcium Ascorbate) is a unique and patented non-acidic form of vitamin C. Ester C Plus functions biologically like other forms of vitamin C but has the added benefit of quicker absorption and longer retention in the immune system. HealthAid Ester-C ® Plus formulation contains natural Flavonoids (rutin, quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin), Acerola and Rosehip, making this a unique complex
What Are Ester C 1000mg Plus Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
Who Are Ester C 1000mg Plus Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, joints, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I take Ester C 1000mg Plus Tablets?
Ester C 1000mg Plus tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of Ester C 500mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one to two tablets daily with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.