HealthAid Ester C 500mg Plus (Citrus Bioflavonoids,Acerola,Rosehip,Rutin,Quercetin) 60's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Powerful antioxidant to help boost the immune system and prevent colds and flu
Added bioflavonoids for enhanced absorption
Patented non-acidic form of Vitamin C, providing longer retention in the body
Ester C 500mg Tablets contain Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate, which is a unique and patented non-acidic form of vitamin C. Ester-C functions biologically like other forms of vitamin C, but has the added benefit of quicker absorption and longer retention in the immune system. Ester-C 500mg Tablets contains natural Flavonoids (rutin, quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin), Acerola and Rosehip, making this a unique complex.
What Are Balanced Ester C 500mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help maintain healthy joints
Who Are Ester C 500mg Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, joints, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take Balanced Ester C 500mg Tablets?
Balanced Ester C 500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of Ester C 500mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one to two tablets daily with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.