HealthAid Iodine 300mcg 60's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones
Helps the thyroid gland function optimally
Contributes to normal cognitive function
Promotes healthy nervous system function
Helps to increase energy levels
Helps maintain healthy skin
Iodine is an essential trace element which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function. It promotes the healthy functioning of the nervous system including cognitive function. Iodine also aids normal energy yielding metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin. HealthAid Potassium Iodide is a high strength formulation which provides 300µg of free elemental Iodine for optimum benefit.
What are Iodine tablets for?
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Helps the thyroid gland function optimally
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Promotes healthy nervous system function
- Helps to increase energy levels
- Helps maintain healthy skin
Who needs to use Iodine tablets?
- Those who experience thyroid problems
- People who wish to maintain a healthy thyroid gland, and overall wellbeing
- Those looking for extra support for their nervous system
- People who wish to maintain healthy skin
- Those feeling run down and weak
Recommended Daily Intake of Iodine Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, preferably with food. Adults can increase up to two tablets daily if directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Not recommended for long term use during pregnancy. Pregnant women should consult a medical professional before use.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet