HealthAid Magcitra (Elemental Magnesium) 60's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- High strength pharmaceutical grade, 1900mg Mag citrate
- High grade & easily absorbed
- Support bone health, energy metabolism and muscle contraction
- A natural aid for the symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
HealthAid MagCitra Tablets contains Magnesium Citrate, which is one of the most absorbable forms of Magnesium. It is an essential mineral that plays a key role in supporting cardiovascular health, and maintaining healthy muscle contraction, and easing cramps. Magnesium encourages the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, making it especially essential during pregnancy, breast feeding, and for postmenopausal women. It also helps provide support to women during their menstrual cycles.
Who Are HealthAid MagCitra Tablets (Magnesium Citrate) For?
MagCitra (Magnesium Citrate) Tablets may be of benefit to;
- For those who have weak immune, nerve and muscles functionality
- For those who suffer from heart related problems
- Women who are menstruating or passing through the menopause period
- For those who wishes to maintain strong bone, teeth and muscular system
- Those who wants to maintain normal blood pressure
When Should I Take HealthAid MagCitra (Magnesium Citrate) Tablets?
They can be taken by everyone to provide optimum support for muscular cramps, PMS, cardiovascular health and strong bones, immunity and wellbeing.
Recommended Daily Intake of MagCitra Tablets (Magnesium Citrate) :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily, preferably on an empty stomach†. Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
† : Individuals with a sensitive stomach may be advised to take this product with food.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet