HealthAid Multiminerals - Prolonged Release 30's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Essential for maintaining strong bones, teeth, healthy nerve cells and blood system
Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels and a healthy heart
Powerful antioxidant properties
Multi Mineral Tablets contain Minerals, which are inorganic substances required by the body for a variety of functions, and play a crucial role in human nutrition. Acting as catalysts, minerals are essential for maintaining strong bones, teeth, healthy nerve cells, and healthy blood systems. They also form essential constituents of body fluids, tissues and enzyme systems. HealthAid Multi Minerals tablets are especially chelated so that the minerals can be easily absorbed and utilized by the body.
What Are Multi Minerals Tablets For?
- Helps maintain strong bones and teeth
- Maintains healthy nerve cell function
- Maintains a healthy circulatory system and maintain heartbeat
- May improve digestion and keeps body active at all time.
- May help regulate the passage of nutrients in and out of cellular membranes
- May help maintain normal nervous system function and sleep
Who are Multi Minerals tablets for?
Multi Minerals tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who are looking for an all-round mineral combination with added vitamins
- Those who need additional support at times of stress or poor eating habits
- People who wish to safeguard their nutrient intake at each stage of their life-cycle
- People with busy and active lifestyle
When Should I Take Multi Minerals Tablets?
Multi Minerals Tablets can be taken at any time to optimise wellbeing and good health.
Recommended Daily Intake of Multi Minerals Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet