HealthAid Vit B50 Complex Prolonged Release 30's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Vitamin B1 helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and helps in the metabolism of proteins and fats.
Vitamin B2 is required to complete several reactions in the energy cycle.
Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system.
B vitamins play a key role in our metabolism. They are involved in the release of energy and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and skin. This unique formulation is a combination of essential water-soluble B vitamins with associated nutrients for maximum effect.
What Are Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets For?
- Vitamin B1 helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and helps in the metabolism of proteins and fats.
- Vitamin B2 is required to complete several reactions in the energy cycle.
- Niacin helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 is a complex crystalline compound that functions in all cells, but especially in those of the gastrointestinal tract, the nervous system, and the bone marrow and to aid in the development of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being.
- Biotin plays a vital role in numerous metabolic processes.
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system.
- Choline & Inositol help to protect against fat & cholesterol build up and helps regulate kidney, liver & gallbladder functions as well as support healthy nerve transmission & enhances memory.
- This formula also includes iron which helps red blood cells in oxygen transfer.
To order Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets - Click on the Add To Cart button above.
When Should I Take Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets?
Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets are best taken in times of undue stress and growth development to help the body cope under the extra pressure. Can also be taken by busy executives, sports people or those leading a very hectic and active lifestyle, as well as those who consume large amounts of alcohol or medication.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Dairy , Sugar & Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet