HealthAid Vit B99 Complex Prolonged Release 60's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Involved in the release of energy and healthy metabolism
Assists in the treatment of mouth ulcers
Helps boost mental / concentration and alertness
Vitamin B99 Complex Tablets are prolonged release and contain B vitamins, which play a key role in our metabolism. They are involved in the release of energy and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and healthy skin. This unique formulation is a combination of essential water-soluble B vitamins with associated nutrients for maximum effects.
What Are Vitamin B99 Complex Tablets For?
- Vitamin B1 helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and helps in the metabolism of proteins and fats.
- Vitamin B2 is required to complete several reactions in the energy cycle.
- Niacin helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 is a complex crystalline compound that functions in all cells, but especially in those of the gastrointestinal tract, the nervous system, and the bone marrow and to aid in the development of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being.
- Biotin plays a vital role in numerous metabolic processes.
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system.
- Choline & Inositol help to protect against fat & cholesterol build up and helps regulate kidney, liver & gallbladder functions as well as support healthy nerve transmission & enhances memory.
- This formula also includes iron which helps red blood cells in oxygen transfer.
To order Vitamin B99 Complex Tablets - Click on the Add To Cart button above.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B99 Complex Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily with or after food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy , Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet