HealthAid Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg 90's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Important for the breakdown of protein, fats and carbohydrates in the foods we eat.
- Aids in the formation of antibodies to help keep the immune system strong
- Promotes the production of red blood cells and helps in the normal functioning of the brain
Vitamin B6 is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health
- Facilitates the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- Assists in fat and protein metabolism.
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy.
- Helps maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy.
- May support heart health
- May help with symptoms of PMS and nausea.
- Enhances the activity of immune system
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue
Recommended Daily Intake Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily; adults can increase to two tablets daily if required. It is advisable to take these tablets for short periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.