HealthAid Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 50mg 100's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Often taken for PMS & depression
Plays a key role in the formation of red blood cells
Encourages healthy metabolism and promotes energy production
Vitamin B6 is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health
- Helps to convert carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- Supports fat and protein metabolism.
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy.
- Helps maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy.
- May support heart health
- May assist with symptoms of PMS and nausea.
- Enhance the activity of immune system
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue
When Should I Take Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)?
Vitamin B6 is best to be taken in times of additional stress and hormonal change to help the body cope better.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily; adults can increase to two tablets daily if required. It is advisable to take these tablets for short periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.