HealthAid Vitamin C 100% Pure Ultrafine 100g Powder
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Powerful and fastest acting form of Vitamin C
Easily absorbed through the stomach lining directly into the blood stream
100% pure L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
Vitamin C 100% Pure Ultra-fine Powder contains Vitamin C, which plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels. It is essential for growth and promotes absorption of iron.
What Is Vitamin C 100% Pure Ultra-fine Powder For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May assist in reducing swelling and painful joints
Who Is Vitamin C 100% Pure Ultra-fine Powder For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I take Vitamin C 100% Pure Ultra-fine Powder?
Vitamin C 100% pure ultra-fine powder can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin C 100% Pure Ultrafine Powder:
Dissolve 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful daily in 1/2 glass of water or fruit juice, preferably after meals. Add sugar if desired. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** CAUTION : Product not recommended for people with hyper stomach acidity without their practitioner's consent.
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet.