HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent (Blackcurrant) 20's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones
Functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels
Minimise symptoms of the common cold and sore throat
Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets from HealthAid are dissolvable refreshing, fruit flavoured tablets which make up into a drink containing a full gram of Vitamin C in a readily absorbable form. This product provides an alternative way of taking supplements especially for those who have difficulty in swallowing tablets.
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who Are Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets?
Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets can be taken as a daily boost with confidence as part of an optimal diet, for general health and wellbeing by everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets:
One tablet daily, to be dissolved in a glass of water. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** ASPARTAME FREE
** FREE FROM GLUTEN, SOYA, DAIRY & SUGAR
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.