HealthAid Vitamin D3 1000iu 120's Tablets
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Vitamin D3 is the natural form of vitamin D found in the human body
Potent immune system modulator
Helps to keep teeth and gums healthy
Vitamin D3 Tablets containVitamin D3, which is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the body’s organ systems. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What Are Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets For?
- May help to promote calcium absorption
- May help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate.
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone.
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- May help protect against bone disorders
Who Are Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets For?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones.
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders.
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin D.
- People with a darker skin tone
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 Tablet 1000iu:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet