HealthAid Vitamin D3 5000iu 30's Vegicaps
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Helps form and maintain strong healthy bones and teeth
Helps promote calcium absorption in the gut
Maintains healthy calcium & phosphorus levels
Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules contain Vitamin D3, which is a fat soluble Vitamin that is synthesised in the human body on exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D3 plays a vital role in numerous functions of the body. It is essential for the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, muscle function and the process of cell division. Vitamin D3 is also beneficial for the enhancement of the hormonal cycle, skin health, mood and cognitive performance. Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules by HealthAid are vegetarian and provide a highly bioavailable strength of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) that is the biological precursor of Vitamin D and is known to be more bioactive than Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol).
What Are Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsules For?
- Helps the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Plays a crucial role in the bone mineralization.
- Helps maintain strong and healthy bones and teeth.
- Supports muscle function.
- Participates in the process of cell division.
- Aids the regulation of hormonal cycle.
Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsules Are Beneficial To:
- People who wish to maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth.
- Those who have limited exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone weakness.
- People who may not be able to absorb adequate amount of vitamin D3.
- People with a poor diet or that are lacking fat-soluble Vitamins such as Vitamin D3.
When Should I Take Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsules?
Vitamin D3 Capsules can be taken daily or as directed by a suitably qualified person to ensure adequate Vitamin D3 intake.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 Capsules:
Adults one capsule daily or as directed by a suitably qualified person. Do not exceed the commended daily intake.
Caution: Seek professional advice before using, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, under medical supervision.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet