HealthAid Vitamin E 1000iu Natural 60's Capsules
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Important for the protection of our cell membranes as well as keeping skin, heart and circulation, nerves, muscles and red blood cells healthy
Helps maintain a normal healthy cardiovascular system
Powerful antioxidant to help fight free radicals and slow the aging process
Vitamin E functions as a natural powerful antioxidant, which helps combat free radical damage to the body. It is also used to support vital nutrients such as Vitamin A and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidative damage. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body. Vitamin E is utilised to help maintain a healthy heart, support red blood cells and nourish the skin.
What Are Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules For?
Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules Help To :
- Protect cells from the free radical damages
- Protect against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns
- Increase cell life and ageing
- Build healthy immune system
- Strengthen blood vessels and improves blood circulation
- Improve and maintain skin tone
- Increases stamina in sports people and athletes
- Maintain healthy heart
- The well functioning of red and white blood cells
- Protect against hot flushes in menopausal women
- Reduce symptoms of prementrual syndrome
When Should I take Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules?
Vitamin E 1000iu capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing to counteract free radical damage and its effects on the body.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin E 1000iu capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily after meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Allergen Information : This product contains soya.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet