HealthAid Vitamin E 200iu Natural 60's Vegicaps
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Promotes heart health
Helps with normal PMS symptoms
Helps with hot flashes in menopausal women
Vitamin E 200iu Capsules contain Vitamin E, which functions as a natural powerful antioxidant, helping to combat free radical damage to the body. It is also used to support vital nutrients such as Vitamin A and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidative damage. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body. Vitamin E may help to maintain a healthy heart, support red blood cells and nourish the skin. These Vitamin E capsules are suitable for vegetarians and gelatine free.
What Are Vitamin E 200iu Capsules For?
Vitamin E Capsules Help To :
- Protect cells from the free radical damages
- Protect against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns
- Increase cell life and ageing
- Build healthy immune system
- Strengthen blood vessels and improves blood circulation
- Improve and maintain skin tone
- Increases stamina in sports people and athletes
- Maintain healthy heart
- The well functioning of red and white blood cells
- Protect against hot flushes in menopausal women
- Reduce symptoms of prementrual syndrome
Who is Vitamin E 100 iu capsules for?
Vitamin E 100 iu capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who have additional oxidative stress on their bodies such as heavy smokers.
- People who wish to improve their immune power.
- Menopausal women may choose to be supplemented with vitamin E.
- People, who have been exposed to the harsh sun, use sun beds or have sunburnt.
- People who wish to maintain healthy skin.
- Those who wish to safeguard themselves against the effects of ageing.
When Should I Take Vitamin E 200iu Capsules?
Vitamin E 200iu Capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing to counteract free radical damage and its effects on the body.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin E 200iu Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily after food, can be increased up to two capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Allergy Information : This product contains soya.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet