Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops 20 x Single Dose
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Opticrom Allergy Single Dose 2%w/v Eye Drops Solution
- Each single dose contains 2%w/v sodium cromoglicate
- For ocular use
- Soothing relief for itchy allergy eyes.
- *Preservative free
- 20 single doses: Each single dose contains 0.3 ml of solution
Patient Information Form
Opticrom Allergy Single Dose 2% w/v Eye Drops Solution can be used to treat and prevent hayfever as well as eye allergies from mould, dustmites and animal dander - conditions referred to as 'perennial allergic conjunctivitis'. Signs of an allergic reaction include itchy, watery, red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids.
Directions of use:
- 1 or 2 drops in each eye 4 times a day.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and can be inserted after 15 minutes.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°C
Do not swallow
For ocular use only