Buttercup Broncho Stop Cough Syrup 120ml
- Dual action - relieves dry and chesty coughs from the core
- Composed out of thyme herb extract and marshmallow root extract
- Relieves any type of cough like dry, tickly, mucus, chesty, catarrh
- Alcohol & sugar-free solution
- Non-drowsy syrup
Get free standard delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Description: Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup is a traditional herbal medicinal formula that is used for the relieving coughs. This medication relieves all types of coughs like chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh. The medication and treatment is based on traditional use only. The solution is alcohol and sugar free. This syrup is composted to be a non-drowsy formula.
- Safe for consumption by adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
- Take 15ml of syrup as a dose
- Repeat the dose every 4 hours, 4 times per day
- If required, you can consume maximum of 6 doses (90ml) per day
Side Effects and Precautions:
- As the syrup is formulated out of natural ingredients, side effects are rare.
- However, allergic reactions may be seen
- In case of any unknown reactions or prolonged effects consult doctor.
- Active ingredients per 15ml: 120mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L., herb) (DER 7-13:1) and 830 mg of Extract (as liquid Extract) from Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1)
- Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate
Each Pack Contains: 120 ml of Buttercup Bronchostop Cough syrup
- Avoid storing the solution above 25°C temperature
- Store the syrup in the original package to protect it from direct sunlight
- Close the bottle tightly after every use
- Keep the medication at a safe distance from reach of children and pets