Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup 200ml
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Traditionally Used to Relieve any cough: dry, tickly, chesty, mucus or catarrh
Description: Unique formula Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup Bronchostop Cough syrup contains a unique formula traditionally used to relieve any cough: dry, tickly, chesty, mucus or catarrh. Alcoholfree and nondrowsy. A traditional herbal medicinal product for use in the relief of coughs, such as chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, exclusively based upon longstanding use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet. Voted 2016 Product of the Year Award by consumers themselves.
- Read the package leaflet before use. For oral use. Dosage: Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Using the measuring cup provided, 15 ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times per day. If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day
Side Effects and Precautions:
- Avoid consuming syrup if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients in it
- Prolonged intake of this medicine may result in adverse reactions that may need medical assistance
- Each 15 ml of Oral Syrup containshe active ingredients: 120 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L., Herb) (DER 713:1). Extraction Solvent: Water 830 mg of Extract (as Liquid Extract) from Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis L.) (DER 1214:1). Extraction Solvent: Water Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate See leaflet for further information
Each Pack Contains: 200ml of Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup
- Syrup is to be store in cool and dry place below 25°C temperature
- Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package in order to protect the contents from light. Close tightly after use. After opening, use within 4 weeks.