Calpol Soothe and Care Saline Nasal Spray Suitable From Birth 15ml
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Treats blocked, dry or irritated nasal passages that are caused by cold and flu, sinusitism allergy including hayfever and post nasal surgery
- Suitable for use from birth
- Safe for long-term use
- Gentle, easy to use spray
Description: Calpol Soothe and Care Saline Nasal Spray treats blocked, dry or irritated nasal passages that are caused by cold and flu, sinusitism allergy including hayfever and postnasal surgery. The medication works by rinsing and restoring moisture to the nasal passages. The spray is suitable for infants, babies, pregnant women and adults. It is also safe for long-term use.
- For treating infants and babies up to 2 years: Lay your child down and turn their head to one side. Insert nozzle into nostril carefully and press the spray head once. Repeat the application in other nostril as required
- For treating children over 2 years and adults: Insert the nozzle into nostril. Position the bottle vertical. Spray deep into the nostril by pressing the spray head once. It is recommended to breathe in through this nostril while holding the other one closed. Repeat the application in another nostril
- Wipe the nozzle after use with a clean tissue and put the protective cap back after every use
Side Effects and Precautions:
- No known side effects are seen
- In case of unknown allergic reactions or effects, consult doctor.
- Active ingredient: 0.9% Sodium Chloride
- Other ingredients: Sodium Hydrogen, Carbonate Anhydrous, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate and Purified Water
Each Pack Contains: 15ml of Calpol Soothe and Care Saline Nasal Spray. The bottle contains approximately 100 sprays.
- Store the spray below 25°C temperature
- Keep it in same package away from sunlight
- Store it in dry and cool place away from moisture and heat
- Keep it away from children and pets