Calpol Vapour Plug 5 Refill Pads - Lavender & Chamomile
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Soothing 8 hour night comfort
- Clear and easy breathing
- Lavender and chamomile flavoured refill pads
The Calpol Vapour Plug Refill pads contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus. These oils help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to ease breathing. Each refill pad lasts for up to 8 hours.
- Contains 5 Refill Pads
- Up to 8 hours release
- Easy breathing
- 3 months plus
- Suitable for
- Suitable for children aged 3+ months.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
When re-filling, ensure the plug is disconnected from the power supply. Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
2. Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone. Unplug the vapour plug when not in use. Use only CALPOL Vapour Plug Refill Pads with CALPOL Vapour Plug & Nightlight. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Do not disassemble unit or night light.
Do not use with children under 3 months of age or if you are pregnant. If you have asthma or other allergies consult your doctor before using. Do not eat the pads.
Contains Eucalyptol, Pentamethyl octahydroindenodioxane.
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction
Toxic to aquatic life with long standing effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of pads in accordance with applicable regulations.
Contains dipentene. May produce an allergic reaction.
Contains 5 refill pads.