Covonia Night Time Formula Dry Night Time Coughs 150ml
Get FREE standard delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Solution calms and controls troublesome coughs to aid restful sleep
- Safe for consumption by adults and children over 12 years
Patient Information Form
Description: Covonia Night Time Formula Dry Night Time Coughs is formulated using Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, which acts to decrease your desire to cough, helps to dry up your runny nose and relieves nasal congestion.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before every use
- Suitable for consumption only by adults and children over 12 year
- Consume 3 X 5ml spoonful of syrup at bedtime
- Repeat the dose after 6 hours if required
Side Effects and Precautions:
- Most commonly seen side effect is drowsiness and lack of concentration
- Muscle twitching, nervousness, blurred vision, trembling, vomiting, rash, skin blisters, pins-and-needles and convulsions (fits) may occasionally occur
- Rarely dizziness, nausea (feeling sick) and stomach upsets are observed.
- Some people in extreme cases may develop a dry mouth with thickened saliva, palpitations (heart beats quickly) and difficulty in passing water.
- In such extreme cases stop consuming the solution and consult doctor
- Active ingredients per 5ml: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 6.65mg and Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 10mg
- Other ingredients: Ethanol, Glycerol (E422), Sorbitol (E420), Sodium Benzoate, Maltitol Liquid, Propylene Glycol and Alcohol 7.3 vol %
Each Pack Contains: 150ml of Covonia Night Time Formula Dry Night Time Coughs
- Do not store the syrup above 25°C temperature
- Store the solution in same bottle to protect it from light
- Keep all medication away from children and pets