Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml
Get FREE standard delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Ideal for hay fever and other allergies
- Works faster with guaranteed results
- Contains Xylometazoline 0.05% w/v and Antazoline sulphate 0.5% w/v
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age
Patient Information Form
Description: Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops is an effective eye care treatment for reducing eye infections caused due to hay fever and other allergies. The medicine is a powerful treatment to overcome eye infections with ease. The eye drops are fast in their mechanism and instantly relieves irritation, itching and redness of eyes caused due to these allergies.
- Apply approximately 1 to 2 drops thrice daily for adults
- Apply 1 drop 2 to 3 times daily for children
Side Effects and Precautions:
- Cautiously use the product in case of allergies and reactions to any of the ingredients used in it.
- Do not overuse
- If the allergy or the eye problem persists for long even after using the drops, seek medical advice.
- Do not consume the solution directly
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children, infants and pets
- On observance of any reactions seek medical help for further recovery
- Strictly for external use only
- Active ingredients include: Xylometazoline 0.05% w/v and Antazoline sulphate 0.5% w/v
- Other ingredients include: Benzalconium chloride, Boric acid, Disodium edentate, Sodium tetraborate, Water for injections
Each pack contains: 10ml Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops
- Store below 25°C
- Protect from heat
- Discard the medicine in 28 days after opening