Flexitol Callus Remover Cream 56g
- Cream composed for calluses & hard thickened skin
- Visible results are seen in just 7 days of treatment
- Removes calluses, exfoliates dead & scaly skin
- Softens hard skin
- Manufactured by LaCorium Health International Pty Ltd.
Get free standard delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Description: Flexitol Callus Remover Cream formulated for softening calluses and hard skin build up on the feet. Highly efficacious solution composed with a blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids is designed to deeply penetrate and break down dead or callused skin without harming normal skin underneath. The solution also contains Urea that moisturises and softens the skin.
Calluses are thickened skin, which is usually developed as protection against friction or pressure on the feet. This condition can occur under big toe, on the ball of the foot, on top of and between the toes.
Direction of Use:
- Clean and dry your feet before every application of the cream
- Gently apply required amount of cream onto callus and massage well
- Repeat the application twice a day, preferably at morning and night until callus is softened
Side Effects and Precautions:
- Replace the cap after every use
- Avoid using the solution if tube seal is broken
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation, consult your physician before using this cream solution
- Do not use the solution if you are allergic to any of the components in it
- Aqua (Water), Urea, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Parfum, Octyldodecanol and Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Stearate
Each Pack Contains: 56g of Flexitol Callus Remover Cream
- Keep the cream pack in cool and dry place
- Store it away from reach of children and pets
- Avoid storing medicated cream near moisture prone area or reach of direct sunlight