Glycerin (Glycerol) Suppositories Adult x 12
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Glycerin (Glycerol) Suppositories Bp 4g Adult helps to relieve occasional constipation by helping to make bowel movements easier and comfortable.
Glycerin (Glycerol) Suppositories Bp 4g Adult helps to stimulate bowel movements to move the stools along and makes passing them out of the body much easier. The active ingredients, glycerin acts as a lubricant and mild irritant to help stimulate the muscles of the intestine, causing it to contract for easier bowel movements.
How to use Glycerin (Glycerol) Suppositories Bp 4g Adult:
- Adults and children over 12 years: One suppository moistened with water should be inserted into the rectum (back passage).
- These suppositories must not be taken orally.
- If you are still constipated after 3 days of treatment, you should consult your doctor.
- Do not insert more than one suppository at a time.
- If you or a child accidentally swallow a suppository or insert too many, you should talk to your doctor.
Do not use the suppositories after the expiry date shown on the product packaging.
Keep the suppositories stored in a cool place, and in the original packaging.
Keep them in a secure place where children cannot get at them.
70% w/w of the active ingredient Glycerol PhEur.