Anodesyn ointment 25g
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Relief of pain and irritation associated with external haemorrhoids
Adults: Wash and dry affected area. Apply with gauze or lint. Repeat as necessary
Do not use for more than 7 days
Patient Information Form
Anodesyn Ointment contains Lidocaine which has a local anaesthetic and works by relieving pain and discomfort in the affected areas whereas Allantoin works by promoting healing.
These two clever ingredients work together to help temporarily block the pathway of pain which allows relief where-ever the medicine has been applied. They also cause the cells that it comes into contact with to shrink which relieves the pain and discomfort.
- For external piles, adults & the elderly should wash the affected area with tepid water, dry and apply the ointment with gauze or lint.
- Repeat as required, do not use for more than 14 days unless advised by your doctor.
- Not recommended for children.
Precautions to consider before taking Anodesyn Ointment:
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, you have persistant pain, bleeding, a swollen stomach or weight loss, consult your doctor.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients, especially Lidocaine.