Peptac Liquid Original Aniseed 500ml
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Peptac Peppermint Liquid is used to treat heartburn, upset stomach characterised by stomach pain and burning, nausea and excess gas.
Peptac Peppermint liquid gives fast and effective relief from the discomfort of acid indigestion and heartburn. It is a reflux suppressant that alleviates painful conditions and relieves your symptoms. Its sugar free peppermint flavour makes it easy for you to take.
How to take Peptac Peppermint Liquid:
To be taken by mouth, after meals at at bedtime. Shake bottle well before use. Leave 1 - 2 hours between taking this medicine and other medicines.
The usual dose is:
Adults and children over 12 years - 2 to 4 (5ml) spoonfuls.
Children 6 to 12 years - 1 to 2 (5ml) spoonfuls.
Children under 6 years - not recommended.
Warnings for Peptac Peppermint:
- Can cause raised formation of itchy skin rash/hives; flaky dry skin patches (dermatitis) and rarely lightness in the chest and difficulty breathing.
- Each 10 ml does contain up to 143mg sodium.
- If you are on a special diet, e.g, sodium restricted you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the above ingredients.
- Your medicine may interfere with other drugs that you are taking. if you are taking any of these medicines: quinidine, ACE inhibitors, analgesics, antibacterials, antitiephetics, antifugals, antimalarials. antipsychotics. bisphosphonales, lithium and penicillamine, you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Do not store above 25ºC. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Dispose after the expiry date.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not take peptac Peppermint liquid within one to two hours of taking other medicines by mouth.
- Can be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persists consult your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine for more that two weeks without advice from your doctor of pharmacist. If you accidentally take too much medicine, contact your doctor or pharmacist, who will recommend what action you should take.
- Peptac Peppermint liquid affects people in different ways.
- Some people may experience side effects others may not.
- Possible side effects include constipation, flatulence, stomach cramps of belching. Consult your doctor if these symptoms persist or if you experience any unusual symptoms
- If you are unsure about your health condition always speak to a medical professional.
- All content on this website is only for information purposes and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always read the label prior to taking any product.
Peptac Peppermint Contains:
Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide Saccharin Sodium, Ethyl Hydroxybenzoate (E214), Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E21G), Butyl Hydroxybenzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Peppermint Oil and Purified Water. Parahydroxybenzoate (E214, E 216).