Sudocrem Care & Protect 50g
Get FREE standard delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Suitable for everyday use over your baby's delicate skin
- Triple care ointment prevents nappy rash condition
- Creates protective barrier
- Guards against skin infection
- Manufactured for Forest Tosara Ltd.
Description: Sudocrem Care & Protect is a barrier ointment composed with unique formula designed to offer triple action protection for skin prone to nappy rash.
Protective barrier - is specially formulated to provide a protective barrier that seals skin's natural moisture keeping skin soft, smooth and supple, while protecting most delicate skin against external irritants and rubbing that can cause nappy rash.
Conditions skin - vitamins E and Pro Vitamin B5 to help and protect the skin for keeping it in healthy condition
Guards against infection – it forms a protective layer which guards against various skin infection
Direction of Use:
- Using clean dry hands apply required amount of solution on clean dry skin
- Gently spread the barrier ointment evenly to form a thin protective layer
- Use the solution at every nappy change to give your baby's delicate skin the best protection
- Avoid application over broken skin condition
Side Effects and Precautions:
- In case you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the solution, do not use it
- If some kind of irritation or other reactions occur, avoid using the solution and consult doctor
- Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Lanolin, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1Dimethicone, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isostearyl Lactate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Pantolactone, Parfum, Ascorbic Acid and Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract
Each Pack Contains: 50g of Sudocrem Care & Protect
- Keep the solution in cool and dry place
- Do not store above 25°C temperature in moisture prone area
- Protect from direct sunlight