Voltarol Emulgel P 100g
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Direct relief to affected skin areas
- Non-greasy formula
- Generally used for rheumatic, joints and muscular sprains, strains and bruises
- Also relieves pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis of joints
Patient Information Form
Description: Voltarol Emulgel P penetrates skin to provide direct relief to affected skin area. The smoothing, cooling gel formula is non-greasy and non-staining. It also relieves pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis of joints. The gel is generally used for rheumatic, joints and muscular sprains, strains and bruises.
- Push an amount the size of a one penny or two
- Rub the gel gently into skin over affected area/areas
- Apply gel 3 to 4 times a day
- Do not use gel form for more than 14 days
- Wash your hands after every use
- Avoid using more than 100g of gel in a week
Side Effects and Precautions:
- Do not cover the skin with a bandage or plaster post-applying gel.
- Gel is safe and suitable for application by adults.
- In case you come across any allergic reaction stop application and consult your doctor.
- Active ingredient: Diclofenac Diethylammonium 1.16% w/w
- Also includes: Diethylamine, Carbomer, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Cocoyl Caprylocaprate, Isopropyl Alcohol and Liquid Paraffin
Each Pack Contains: 100g of Voltarol Emulgel P
- Keep all the medication away from sight of children and pets
- Store it below 30°C temperature
- Protect it from heat and moisture