Revitive IX Circulation Booster
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
REVITIVE IX Circulation Booster has the original IsoRocker™ system and 15 variable waveforms, including the patented Widepulse waveforms.
- Actively improves circulation
- Relieves pain and cramps
- Reduces swelling
- Strengthens leg muscles
REVITIVE Circulation Booster models are all specifically designed to be simple and easy to use for everyone:
- Sit down and place both bare feet on the footpads
- Use the remote control to gradually increase the strength (ie ‘intensity level’) of the electrical pulses that trigger muscle action
- Intensity level can be set from 1 up to 99
- You will first feel tingling or ‘pins and needles’ - keep increasing the intensity level until you feel and see strong, comfortable tensing and relaxing of your calf muscles
- The IsoRocker system will allow your feet and ankles to rock back & forth on the device, replicating heel-toe movement
- You have complete control at all times
- A typical session lasts 20 to 30 minutes - use regularly to gain maximum benefit
REVITIVE IX Circulation Booster
REVITIVE IX is our innovative device, with its unique IsoRocker, WidePulse waveforms and intensity levels from 1–99. REVITIVE IX increases blood circulation, reduces swollen feet and ankles and alleviates aches and discomfort.
99 Intensity Levels
With 99 intensity levels REVITIVE IX is suitable for everyone, including those with poorer circulation.
Patent pending WidePulse waveforms, our latest breakthrough in circulation technology which results in a more comfortable stimulation.
Electrical pulses cause the calf muscles to gently tense up, then relax, which in turn causes the REVITIVE device to rock back and forth.
15 variable waveforms
Helping to avoid muscle habituation (where muscles start to contract less effectively when repeatedly doing the same thing), REVTIVE IX has 15 variable waveforms, each with a different pattern, to ensure the muscles contract more effectively throughout each session.
Electrode Body Pads
REVITIVE IX includes 2 pairs of body pads to target other areas of the body, such as back, shoulders, arms.
For ease of use REVITIVE IX can be operated with its remote control or manually.
The Importance Of Leg Circulation
Blood flows around your body as part of the circulatory system. Our bodies were designed to be active and so when you walk your leg muscles actively contract and relax, to pump the blood up through the legs and back to the heart. Healthy leg circulation is where blood carries carbon dioxide and waste products pumped from your legs, through your veins back to the heart and oxygenated blood is returned to the legs.
If you are unable to take regular exercise, the leg muscle pumps are less active and blood flow is reduced. This can cause blood and fluid to pool in the legs, which in turn, may cause swelling and discomfort.
After placing both bare feet on the footpads of the REVITIVE IX Circulation Booster, increase the intensity level for the feet (levels 1-99) until you see or feel strong, comfortable, non-painful muscle contraction. This feels like a tingling, pins and needles sensation. You can control the intensity and duration with the easy-to-use remote control. Use regularly for 20 to 30 minutes to experience the full benefit.
A scientific study undertaken by the Human Performance Centre at London South Bank University specifically investigated the ability of REVITIVE to relieve symptoms of poorer circulation caused by inactivity:
- Healthy volunteers were first asked to remain quietly seated for 40 minutes
- This caused significant signs of poorer circulation, including painful, swollen ankles, feet and lower legs
- Use of REVITIVE for 20 minutes was then compared with doing 20 minutes of continuous toe-heel raises
- Results showed that REVITIVE:
- Reduced pain, swelling and other symptoms of poorer circulation very effectively
- Was at least as effective as toe-heel raises (if not more so)
- All of the volunteers rated 20 minutes of heel-toe raises as ‘boring’, but found 20 minutes of using REVITIVE to be “enjoyable” and “soothing”