AMELIORATE Transforming Body Lotion Fragrance Free 200ml
AMELIORATE Transforming Body Lotion resurfaces the uppermost layers of your skin.
Get free standard delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Clinically proven to significantly increase moisture levels in the skin for up to 12 hours.
- 87% agreed that the appearance of their skin had improved and felt smoother.
- 97% said their skin felt moisturised.
- 95% said their skin felt softer.
- 82% felt AMELIORATE worked faster and more effectively than their normal product.
- 90% agreed that when applied to their face it left their skin feeling softer, smoother and moisturised.
- Improved the appearance of bumpy 'chicken skin' (Keratosis Pilaris).
- Improved the appearance of ingrown hairs.
- Soften, smoothes and conditions.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Unblocks hair follicles.
- Promotes surface skin cell renewal.
- Resurfaces rough, dry, bumpy texture.
- Intensely hydrates.
- Softens, smoothes and conditions.
Apply AMELIORATE Transforming Body Lotion Fragrance Free twice daily for 4 weeks. Thereafter apply daily to maintain skin's condition.
WARNINGS: If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water immediately.
SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Lactic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ammonia, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Disodium EDTA, Serine, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Urea, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin.