Colgate Peroxyl Mouthwash 300ml
FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
- Medicated mouthwash with long lasting results
- Relieves minor mouth and gum irritation
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide as main active ingredient
- Safe for use by adults and children over 12 years
Description: Colgate Peroxyl Mouthwash is a medicated mouthwash that is used to relieve minor mouth and gum irritations. The solution does it by killing germs and/or preventing them from spreading and causing infection. When this solution comes into contact with mouth tissue, oxygen is released in a bubbling action that provides mechanical cleansing to flush out mouth debris and this process helps in the relief of oral irritations.
- Rinse mouth with 10ml (one capful, 10ml line within cap) of this mouthwash for about 1 minute, then spit out.
- Repeat the usage 3 times daily, after meals and at bedtime, or as directed by your dentist or pharmacist.
- The duration of the treatment with this mouthwash should not exceed 7 days
Side Effects and Precautions:
- The solution is safe if used as stated, do not exceed prescribed dosage
- Allergic reactions may be seen
- In case you come across any allergic reactions or unknown side effects, consult doctor
- Contains active ingredient as Hydrogen Peroxide 1.5% w/v
- Other ingredients: Sorbitol 70% w/w (Non-Crystallising), Ethanol 96% v/v, Poloxamer 338, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Salicylate, Levo-Menthol, Sodium Saccharin, Brilliant Blue FCF (E133) and Purified Water
Each Pack Contains: 300ml of Colgate Peroxyl Mouthwash
- Store the solution in same bottle below 25°C temperature
- Keep it in cool and dry place
- Store away from pets