Carmex Strawberry Moisturising Lip Balm Spf15 10g
- Relieves dry chapped lips
- Leaves soft, healthy looking lips
- Provides long lasting relief
- Alleviates the roughness of dry lips
Get free standard delivery on all orders over £40 - NHS Prescriptions are delivered FREE with standard delivery
Description: Carmex Strawberry Moisturising Lip Balm is formulated to leave you lips looking and feeling soft and healthy. This lip balm contains moisturising ingredients including cocoa butter. These ingredients are natural emollient that can help to soothe and heal chapped lips. The lip balm also contains Lanolin, which locks in moisture to leave your lips looking lovely and kissable throughout the day. This is a great balm for healing chapped lips and contains germ-killing menthol and phenol, which enhances the healing process.
- Apply this lip balm liberally and evenly as often as required
- Apply it especially before and after exposure to sunlight, wind or low temperatures
- Recommended for use before and after applying lipstick to preserve and restore moisture
- Reapply after swimming
Side Effects and Precautions:
- This strawberry moisturising lip balm do not show up any noticeable side effects
- However, some allergic reactions may be seen in extreme cases
- In case of any unknown reactions, stop application and consult doctor
- Petrolatum, Lanolin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Flavour, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma, Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Benzophenone-3, ParaffinumLiquidum, Camphor, Menthol, Vanillin, Contains Oxybenzone.
Each Pack Contains: 10g of Carmex Strawberry Moisturising Lip Balm with Spf15
- Store the lip balm in the same tube
- Keep it in cool and dry place
- Store away from direct sunlight and heat
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!